Emerging Media Art Concentration
The Emerging Media Art concentration offers students coursework in digital arts areas such as digital fabrication, projection mapping, new media art and performance, sound, time-based media, and video. It centers on building a portfolio of studio-based artwork as part of art's ongoing social role in reimagining and projecting the human condition.
Students will have the opportunity to engage in studio art practices with emerging media and technology. It is rich in studio art and production courses and focuses on digital art practices for art audiences.
- Grade of “B” or higher in:
- ATCM 2301 Digital Art & Design Foundations (formerly Computer Imaging) or
- ATCM 2302 Design I
- ATCM 2330 Digital Art & Social Practice or
- ATCM 2345 Principles of Digital Audio or
- ATCM 2350 Time-Based Media or
- ATCM 2355 Survey of Digital Fabrication
If above requirements are met, proceed to completing the Concentration Declaration Form: https://bit.ly/ATECConcentrationDeclaration.