Non-Travel Reimbursement (Business Expense)
- Send an email to ATECSupport@utdallas.edu with the following information:
- Attach ITEMIZED receipt in PDF format (must detail vendor, date, item(s) purchased, total amount, method of payment. Do not highlight items on the receipts. If you need reimbursement for only a few items on the receipt, please circle those items with pen or pencil.
- Cost Center you would like to use
- What was purchased
- Who attended, if applicable
- If a meal, number in attendance
- If 15 or under, please include a list of names and their affiliations
- Business Justification (Why) statement: How does the purchase benefit ATEC/UTD/your research?
- Your email will create a “ticket." The ticket will be assigned to our Procurement Specialist for processing.
- The Procurement Specialist will update ticket/requestor when request is submitted to workflow.
Items Generally Not Reimbursed
- Alcohol (a few exceptions)
- Texas Sales Tax (for items. Sales tax for meals will be reimbursed)
- Non-itemized or missing receipts
- Over reasonable limit, based on business meal purposes per meal per person (non-Travel Status)
- Over 20% gratuity
- Personal purchases
- Amazon purchases will not be reimbursed, due to Amazon purchases being restricted by university procurement.
Please provide explanation for exceptions to the above.